♦ This cloth have specific color for specific tasks:
Red for toilets & bathroom,
Blue for general cleaning,
Green for Kitchen & food preparation,
Yellow for infectious & isolation areas.
How to Choose the Best Dish Cleaning Wipes for Your Kitchen
Dish towels are an important part of keeping your kitchen clean. But with so many options on the market, it can be hard to know which is right for you. Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing dishwashing wipes for your kitchen:
- The material of the rag. Dish towels are usually made of cloth or paper. Wipes are more durable and can be reused, while paper wipes are more disposable.
- The size of the rag. Dish towels come in a variety of sizes. Choose a size that touches all the nooks and crannies in the plate.
To find the right utensil cleaning wipes for your kitchen, start by considering the type of surface you want to clean. If you have delicate dishes, look for wipes designed for gentle cleaning. If you have more stubborn stains, look for wipes designed for heavy-duty cleaning.
After you've thought about the type of surface you want to clean, look at the ingredients in each wipe. Some dishwashing wipes are made with harsh chemicals, while others are made with natural ingredients. Choose the option that works for you and your family.
How to keep dishwashing non-woven wipes clean
To keep your dishwashing non-woven wipes clean follow these tips:
- Rinse the wipe immediately after use.
- Store the wipes in a clean dry place.
- Replace the wipes regularly.
Dishwashing non-woven wipes are durable and can be used several times before they need to be cleaned. To clean the dishwashing non-woven wipes simply rinse them in warm water and mild soap. Allow the dishwashing non-woven wipes to air dry or pat them dry with a clean towel. If you notice any staining on the dishwashing non-woven wipes you can pre-treat the stains with a bit of rubbing alcohol before laundering them.